|Connect to Network
- There is no better time to expand your network. When you get involved with your local ACHE chapter you’ll find a number of opportunities to connect with healthcare leaders at every career stage.
- Strengthen your leadership skills as you share experiences, challenges and successes with new professional contacts, mentors and friends
- Develop relationships with executives who share your commitment to your community
- Meet local healthcare associates at your chapter meetings and events
- Increase your local professional contacts
|Connect to Learn
- Now more than ever you need to make the most of every resource to become a more effective professional. Your local ACHE chapter provides a wide variety of educational programs and events–close to home–designed to fit your professional development goals schedule and budget.
- Attend your chapter’s educational programs without incurring hefty travel expenses
- Earn ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits that count toward earning or recertifying your FACHE credential
- Make recommendations to your local chapter and get education on the topics that meet your needs
|Connect to Advance
- Whether you’re just beginning your career, are in transition, or on the path to earning your FACHE credential, your local ACHE chapter is here to help! Take advantage of the career management tools and local resources to help you advance to the next level.
- Participate in information sessions and study groups for the FACHE credential
- Network with local executives for future opportunities
- Attend local education programs to earn ACHE credits towards advancement
|Connect to Lead
- When you’re ready to take on new leadership roles, your local ACHE chapter is ready to support you. Take advantage of volunteer opportunities, career management resources and educational programs–close to home–to develop crucial leadership skills.
- Serve on a chapter committee or task force
- Volunteer for leadership opportunities locally
- Be recognized as a leader in the community
When you Join ACHE, you are automatically enrolled in your local chapter.
As an ACHE member, you may opt-in to the contact lists of up to five additional chapters via My ACHE in the Members Only area at no charge. Those chapters will then send you notices and announcements about upcoming activities.
Realize the benefits of being an active member. Get involved! Connect with your local chapter today.